|N/A||Dr. Brock Holt||Continues||Attacked||Continues|
|21||Ingrid Marie Hoffel||Continues||Continues||Continues||Dies|
|20||Dr. Cassidy Cascade||Continues||Dies|
|17||Dr. Scarlett Lovin||Dies|
|13||Andrea (Chanel #10)||Continues||Dies|
|12||Addison (Chanel #9)||Continues||Dies|
|11||Midge (Chanel #11)||Dies|
|10||Tristan St. Pierre||Dies|
|9||The Radwell Family||Dies|
|Continues||This character is alive in this episode and was not attacked.|
|Continues||This character is alive and was not in danger of dying during a flashback in this episode.|
|Attacked||This person was attacked by the Green Meanie in this episode.|
|Attacked||This person was attacked during a flashback in this episode.|
|Dies||This character dies in this episode.|
|Dies||This character dies during a flashback in this episode.|
|"Dies"||This character supposedly died during that episode but it is later revealed that they are alive.|
|Unknown||This character was attacked in this episode but the status is currently unknown.|
|This character doesn't appear in this episode.|
|This character is no longer alive.|
|This character is revealed to be a Green Meanie.|
- Chad Radwell and Wes Gardner are the only Season One survivors to have died thus far.
- Chanel #5 is the character that has survived the most attacks (3).
- She was also the most targeted character in the first season.
- Warts and All, Handidates, and Lovin the D are the episodes with the most amount of deaths thus far (3).
- However, two of the deaths in Warts and All were during a flashback.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.